Why Choose Us?
- Professional 'Floating Marley Dance Floors' reduce fatigue and prevent injury
- Small class sizes
- Customer service - desk staff available during class times for assistance
- Wide selection of class times to fit your busy schedule
- University trained teachers
- Instructions in rock, classical, pop, jazz and more
- Optional, low pressure recitals
"It has been amazing to see my son tranformed through his discovery of the violin. Since starting at the School of Dance & Music, he has gained a deep sense of accomplishment and confidence."
"My 7-year-old son LIVES for his weekly electric guitar lesson! We have to ask him to stop practicing!"
"I love the School of Dance and Music! I have danced there for years and I always love my teachers. They are always willing to listen and are open to what the students have to say. I like that all the teachers are friends and are nice. The teachers and students works well together (we are a team) and when I am there I feel at home."
"My daughter has met lots of friends at the school and has a great time coming here. She loves the teachers and staff and looks forward to the fabulous dance & music recitals they put on every year. The school is very well run and very accommodating to stressed out parents with ever changing schedules."
"What wonderful life long lessons my kids are learning at the School of Dance & Music! The teachers are positive and motivating and they each bring their own originality every week. The staff is kind and professional. Our family looks forward to a long relationship with the school."